- Provide valuable referrals to meet many hiring needs, resulting in reduced recruitment costs
- Help apply for Federal and New York State tax credits and reimbursements related to employing people with disabilities
- Help understand the Americans with Disabilities Act and demonstrate how hiring people with disabilities makes good business sense
We can help your customers who are seeking employment because we have the knowledge, contacts, and resources. Consider contracting with Glen Industries to complement or supplment services you provide. Our staff receives continuing education for community rehabilitation programs through the State University of New York system to stay informed on the latest trends and techniques. Staff are in constant contact with employers in the community, know where the jobs are, and know the skills that employers require.
Our employment services match qualified workers with your needs.
- Work adjustment training
- Pre-employment and on-site training
- Pre-screened applicants
- Technology assistance and environmental modifications arranged when needed
- On- and off-site job coaching - Through supported employment, Glen Industries provides a job coach to assist an employee with initial training and adjusting to the work setting.
- Direct placement services - These are skilled employees who need some assistance with the job search or resume development.
- Services are offered with no time limits and at no cost to your business