Residences operated by The Arc of Schuyler come in various sizes and levels of supports, but all are options that are person-centered and designed to meet the needs and desires of residents.
Residential supports provided at these houses are highly individualized and designed to help people reach their maximum independence through holistic clinical oversight and consultation.
- Canal Street, Montour Falls
- Cedar Street, Watkins Glen
Residential supports provided at these houses offer 24-hour home-based training and supervision for the acquisition, retention, and improvement of many daily living, safety, and adaptive skills. All houses are accessible and offer private bedrooms.
- Decatur Street, Watkins Glen
- Glen Avenue, Watkins Glen
- L’Hommedieu, Watkins Glen
- State Route 79, Apartment A, Burdett
- State Route 79, Apartment B, Burdett
- Tug Hollow Road, Burdett
These residential support program supplement the needs of people who are living on their own but who may need periodic financial and staff supports to retain their independent living.
- Franklin Street Apartment
Residential Support Services provided at a person’s home focus on health, socialization, and community skills training.