- You could be a visiting artist or instructor at one of our Day Services classes
- Join someone with a developmental disability to lunch or a movie
- Help at one of our fundraising events
- Consider joining one of our committees
- We offer flexible volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule
- Provides you a sense of accomplishment and connection with your community
- Improves the quality of life for persons with developmental disabilities
- Encourages respect for the rights of people with developmental disabilities
Many people with developmental disabilities receiving supports through The Arc of Schuyler are experienced volunteers making meaningful contributions through local organizations such as Office for the Aging’s Meals on Wheels program, Catholic Charities, Watkins Glen Library, Schuyler County Humane Society, local community gardens, and others.
If your organization is searching for volunteer assistance, contact us at 607.535.6934.
If you are interested in volunteering for The Arc of Schuyler or the Franklin Street Gallery and Gift Shop, please call Director of Community Relations, Holly Baker at 607.535.6934.