Renew your membership with The Arc or join us as a new member and be an advocate for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities on the local, state, and national levels. Whether you are a person with an intellectual or developmental disability, a parent or family member of someone with a disability, a staff person, a friend in our community, or someone interested in offering support, The Arc of Schuyler welcomes you.
We cannot depend on government funding in order to provide all of the important supports we offer to families and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are not a government agency, we are a charitable organization providing valuable supports to a vulnerable population, and we depend on generous people like you. Your one-time donation is considered Annual Giving and will be invested to help us meet our greatest needs and operational expenses. These gifts are tax deductible in accordance with the law.
- You are an advocate for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including autism.
- You want to see positive changes in our society for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- You want The Arc of Schuyler to continue providing quality supports to people with developmental disabilities and their families living in our community and you want to help us keep these supports strong.
- Complimentary admission to The Arc of Schuyler’s Annual Member Reception in May
- Opportunities to volunteer with The Arc and participate in local legislative advocacy
- Valuable State and National membership with our state association, The Arc New York, Inc. and The Arc of the U.S., which entitles you to organizational information through e-newsletters, periodic mailings, events, and more regarding developments in the field of developmental disabilities
- You increase our representation with our parent organization, NYSARC, Inc. The more members our chapter has, the greater impact we have on state legislators and national policy makers